- Cites Iran’s support to the Houthi movement in Yemen and to Hezbollah in Lebanon
- Says Iran's ballistic missile test and satellite launches violated UN Security Council resolution
- Police have now formally identified and released the remains of 21 of those killed
- While many of the victims will be buried there, some are being brought back to their home countries
- ‘Securing a job after the degree remains the challenge,’ says Dr. Fatema Alakeel of King Saud University in Riyadh
- ‘Saudi women are ambitious,’ says one graduate. ‘We are acquiring high degrees and seeking successful careers’
- The National Rally for Democracy has joined ruling party officials, unions and business tycoons who have abandoned Abdelaziz Bouteflika
- ‘The candidacy of president Abdelaziz Bouteflika for a new term was a big mistake’
- The delay, nearly three years since the United Kingdom voted to leave the EU, leaves the Brexit divorce uncertain
- More than 20,000 people are employed in the company
- The company had to stop more than 50% of their aircraft due to insufficient funds
- Kingdom's athletes claim three golds, one silver and three bronzes on day four in Abu Dhabi.
- Saudi Arabia medal tally now up to an impressive 25.
- She became prominent when she joined the Apollo Society, an elite all-boys club for poets, writers, and artists
- She died on April 11, 1991