- Al-Falih told an energy event in India that it was time this balancing role was respected and acknowledged by the international community.
- He added that the Kingdom wanted to continue playing the global balancing role that it currently plays.
- Arab world affirms their full solidarity with Saudi Arabia
- The statements, issued by each country’s official news agency, came following accusations against the Kingdom in the case of the missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Tunisians have named the fearsome-looking blue crabs as Daesh
- The blue crab, once a native of the Red Sea, first showed up in the Gulf of Gabes off Tunisia’s coast in 2014
- Museveni said he and the American rapper held “fruitful discussions”
- Uganda’s presidency released photos of a hoodie-wearing West meeting Museveni at the State House and exchanging gifts
- Khalid Al-Falih on Monday questioned what he described as the “hype” of the electric vehicle market
- Compared it to past misconceptions around the theory of peak oil
- 23-year-old set to make history as he battles it out with Lucas Martins for the Brave lightweight belt.
- Fight to take place in Bahrain on Nov.16.
- The government issued new criminal and civil codes this year that include regulations against the use, broadcast and publication of pornography
- Media rights groups have expressed concern at the blanket ban of website