- The objective of the dialogue was clear: “That each of the two parties maintain their religious identity yet coexist peacefully,” Al-Mousa said
- A lower court had ordered the video sharing site be blocked in 2013 after it carried the video "Innocence of Muslims"
- They were treated by emergency services when brought back to land in Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Brexit negotiator says Britain playing "hide and seek" by delaying details on trade relationship.
- UK ministers decry remarks as not "helpful."
- Zuhayr Al-Qahtani is three fights into his career
- He has set his sights on fighting Lomachenko