- Total relief provided by the Kingdom since the war began now stands at about $1billion
- Latest package announced by Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir at conference in Brussels
- French inflation data offered ECB central bankers some relief on Friday
- Consumer spending growth, traditionally the main motor of the French economy, grew only 0.2 percent in the first quarter
- Chand won a court battle for her right to compete with a hormonal imbalance
- 'I have offered Semenya my legal team if she needs.'