- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The arsenal included drones, a sniper rifle, roadside bombs disguised as rocks and even a “drone boat” which had been filled with explosives that failed to detonate.
- Equipment used to produce and load fuel for rockets that target Saudi Arabia contained Iranian labels.
- Among the litany of complaints for European companies were the uncertain legal environment, higher cost of labor, regulatory headaches
- The survey found 48 percent of European firms felt it had become “more difficult” to do business in the past 12 months
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.