- The deadliest attack took place in the Balamorghab district in northwestern Badghis province, where at least 30 Afghan soldiers died in a pre-dawn ambush.
- The attacks were the first by the Taliban since the Eid truce with the government ended on Sunday.
- Two people were killed in the shoot out and another injured
- Four Ethiopians were also arrested following a chase
- "This is wrong,” Prime Minster Theresa May told MPs
- May said she would raise the issue with Trump next month
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.