- The eight countries are France, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany and Italy
- The drill involves the military’s and Revolutionary Guard fighter jets
- Visitors were welcomed in a traditional Saudi way of welcoming guests through singing folk songs that include Arabic poetry.
- The event also included an exhibition of the ‘Hijazi dances’ and ‘Haret Zaman’, which embodies the city of Jeddah during the last 80 years.
- The Court of Session decision means the ECJ should say whether it is legally possible for Britain to stay in the world’s biggest trading bloc if and when the UK parliament so decides
- By 2013, the number of UK-registered customers in the branch’s non-resident portfolio had topped 1,000
- Danske Bank Chairman Ole Andersen said that the lender had made an assessment of whether it violated any US laws
- Pakistan coach wants improved performance when side next face big rivals India on Sunday in the UAE.
- Asia Cup now down to Super Four stage.
- It charges that job ads on Facebook targeted male users only
- Facebook lets advertisers target ads on the basis of gender and age, which is against the law in America