- Trump believes North Korean leader is willing to give up nukes amid fears about Kim's backpedaling.
- Trump: uncertainty of Korean talks due to a change in attitude after Kim had second meeting with the Chinese premier Xi Jinping.
- Daesh militants attacked regime troops in the Badiya area, the destination for extremists evacuated from southern Damascus.
- Syrian troops and allied foreign militia members among the dead in the Badiya attack near Palmyra.
- Negotiations between the leading Iraqi political forces to form the biggest parliamentary bloc started immediately after the official results were announced late on Friday.
- The backing of Al-Fattah leaders is essential to nominate the next prime minister and form a strong and stable government.
- Leo Varadkar: “What I see now in the final days of this campaign is a tactic by the ‘No’ campaign to try and make out that there is some sort of alternative amendment that we could put into our constitution.”
- ‘No’ campaigners, which include more than half of the Fianna Fail parliamentary party, say the government’s proposals go too far.
- Merkel seeks common ground to ward off trade war
- Plans complicated by US policy moves
- Left-armer is fit after a knee injury
- 'He’s fine, he’s ready to go'