- Al-Falih told an energy event in India that it was time this balancing role was respected and acknowledged by the international community.
- He added that the Kingdom wanted to continue playing the global balancing role that it currently plays.
- Arab world affirms their full solidarity with Saudi Arabia
- The statements, issued by each country’s official news agency, came following accusations against the Kingdom in the case of the missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Our events have not only been well received by Saudis, but we also had several requests to conduct our workshops at schools, offices and even hospitals: Love Earth founder
- Love Earth was founded in August by Dana Droubi, 27, and Diana Rifai, 28, a freelance journalist and community manager at Humming Tree Jeddah
- Province ‘must return to Syrian sovereignty,’ minister warns as buffer-zone deal hangs in balance
- Syrian FM says it is now up to Russia to judge whether the agreement, which averted a regime offensive last month, was being fulfilled
- The Taliban has threatened to disrupt the poll, which has been delayed by more than three years and is viewed as crucial for the country’s stability
- More than 2,000 polling centers will remain shut on election day due to security threats, the government said
- Abdulaziz Al-Bishi scored in the 94th minute
- Pizzi rang the changes in the second half, making six subsitutions in total