- Thousands of Gazans were gathered on Friday at various locations along the border in the Gaza Strip, calling for Palestinian refugees to be able to return to their former lands in what is now Israel.
- Israel is accusing the Palestinian movement Hamas of using the protests as cover to carry out violence.
- Earlier this week, Saudi air defenses shot down a previous ballistic missile attack by the Houthis
- The incident happened hours after the coalition warned of a “painful” response if the Houthis mounted new attacks on Saudi Arabia
- Ghandour was fired a day after he said in parliament that Sudanese diplomats abroad had not been paid in months.
- Analysts say his sacking is not expected to derail ties between Khartoum and Washington.
- Telegram has always attracted a mix of criticism and respect for its use of encryption to ensure its messages between users remain confidential.
- A Moscow court decided last week to block the app in Russia because it refused to hand over encryption keys to authorities.
- As a journalist, I don’t think there is any place more interesting in the region than Saudi Arabia: Arab News Editor in Chief
- Arab News will move away from being seen merely as a 'newspaper' to a whole array of new offerings
- The Frenchman revolutionised the game in England across all leagues, not just the Premier League.
- After initial success he found the going tough in the second half of his reign, but will still go down as an all-time great.