- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The arsenal included drones, a sniper rifle, roadside bombs disguised as rocks and even a “drone boat” which had been filled with explosives that failed to detonate.
- Equipment used to produce and load fuel for rockets that target Saudi Arabia contained Iranian labels.
- Eritrea and Ethiopia remain bitter foes after a 1998-2000 conflict that drew comparisons to the First World War
- Even after the end of the war, the border remains heavily militarised and disputed
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.