- A source in the government delegation said their side had released the names of 8,200 detainees
- The Houthi militia announced that the names of a total of 15,000 detainees and prisoners had been exchanged
- More than six months since an election, efforts to form the new cabinet led by Prime Minister-designate Saad al-Hariri are still logjammed with rival groups vying for cabinet posts
- Lebanon is in dire need of a government able to implement the economic reforms the IMF says are needed to put its public debt on a sustainable path
- Multiple pick-up points around the city, at malls and hotels, with easy access to Ad Diriyah so ticket holders can relax and leave the car at home
- Authorities are building a wall around the city's airport after militants rocketed a helicopter used by the then defense and interior ministers
- The pervasive security, and the great lengths to which the military went to protect the journalists, suggest danger may not be far away
- Tournament gets under way on Wednesday when Al-Ain take on Team Wellington at home.
- UAE midfielder sure his side can cause a few shocks.
- Pakistan has previously threatened to block Twitter if the company did not remove content its government found offensive
- Pakistan banned Facebook for hosting allegedly blasphemous content for two weeks in 2010 while YouTube was unavailable from 2012 to 2016 over an amateur film about the Prophet Muhammad that led to global riots