- Cyclone Mekunu hit the Yemeni island of Socotra Wednesday night, causing severe flooding and damage to houses
- 150 families had been evacuated and moved to government facilities after downpours caused houses and streets to flood, trapping people in their homes
- The missile was fired towards the Saudi Arabian province of Jazan in the early hours of Thursday
- It was launched from the Houthi strong-hold in the Yemeni province of Saada
- Rookie Jayson Tatum scored 24 points — his ninth 20-point game of the postseason — and the Celtics held LeBron James to two fourth-quarter points.
- Game 6 is in Cleveland on Friday night, with the decisive seventh game back in Boston on Sunday if necessary.