- Iran has suggested in recent weeks that it could take military action in the Gulf to block other countries’ oil exports
- Tensions have ramped up between Iran and the US after Trump withdrew from a landmark multilateral nuclear deal in May
- Senior leaders from the CSC expressed their joy on the 88th anniversary of the national day, which they said is a great milestone in the history of the Kingdom.
- Dr. Sami Al-Obaidy, chairman of the CSC, said that the occasion is a time to remember the great sacrifices made for the nation and the people for the sake of the unity and progress of the Kingdom.
- The operation is expected to begin from Turkey’s southeastern border town of Suruc
- Turkey maintains its regional alliance with Russia as leverage against US support for the Syrian Kurdish YPG militia
- In the year since Trump’s searing, debut UN speech fueled fears of nuclear conflict with North Korea
- The two leaders have turned from threats to flattery
- Due to market tightness, Brent rose to nearly $80 per barrel but deteriorated to $78.80 on Friday.
- The average price for Brent crude per barrel over the past five months has been between $72.11 and $76.98
- Mohamed Salah's record-breaking season has focused attention on the Premier League's Muslim players and fans.
- Past three players to win Player of the Year have all been Muslim.
- Section to provide news, opinion and analysis on country’s transformation
- Newspaper’s National Day coverage looks ahead to Kingdom’s high-tech future