- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The arsenal included drones, a sniper rifle, roadside bombs disguised as rocks and even a “drone boat” which had been filled with explosives that failed to detonate.
- Equipment used to produce and load fuel for rockets that target Saudi Arabia contained Iranian labels.
- UAE commander confirms Hodeidah airport in Yemen is liberated
- Houthis have been accused of breaking international law by targeting civilians
- The killings came just days after members of the Taliban had posed alongside ANA soldiers during the Eid ceasefire
- At least 15 Taliban were also killed in the fighting and many others injured
- Moez Hassen will play no further part in the tournament
- Coach Nabil Maaloul has now lost three of his key players to injury
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.