- Of the total arrested, 931,069 were violators of residential regulations, 218,897 for flouting labor laws and 102,000 tried to gain entry into the Kingdom illegally.
- The crackdown started on November 16 last year and ended on June 14.
- The diversity of events the municipality provided this year offered plenty of choice to the capital’s residents and visitors.
- The garden of King Fahd Library which received visitors over the three days of Eid witnessed interactive and entertainment shows.
- The Syrian Observatory said opposition forces fired shells into Sweida city
- This was the first attack since 2015
- Islamabad is willing to talk to India 'bilaterally, trilaterally, or multilaterally — the important thing is dialogue,' says Mushahid Hussain
- India is wary because of Pakistan's 'close strategic alliance' with China, says Ashok Behuria
- The devolved government said a moratorium on fracking was in place
- neos had argued that the ban was imposed unlawfully
- Egypt are counting on the return of Mohamed Salah on Tuesday as they face Russia
- The Liverpool wizard missed his team’s 1-0 defeat to Uruguay on Friday