- Saudi aid is in cash and in-kind assistance, provided in humanitarian and charitable grants and soft loans to promote development. The aid data also includes payments and subsequent financial commitments.
- The Kingdom has a long history in a variety of sectors and fields, where it is called the Kingdom of Humanity and its name is associated with issues that call for peace and giving.
- UN draft report: 'Assad Government forces and/or affiliated militias continued to use chemical weapons in densely populated civilian areas'.
- The dead showed 'an array of symptoms consistent with exposure to a choking agent'.
- Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the architect of a wide-ranging plan for social and economic reforms known as Saudi Vision 2030
- Vision 2030 seeks to make Saudi Arabia non-oil based economy and the large developments at the Red Sea, Qiddiya and, NEOM, are part of the efforts to lure in investors and promote tourism sector.
- Opposition fighters have vowed not surrender “an inch” of the territory to Assad, one of their commanders said earlier this week
- Fighting in the southwest has been contained since last year by a “de-escalation” deal agreed by the US and Russia, Bashar Assad’s most powerful ally
- Industry analysts say Airbus would be unlikely to pull out of the UK abruptly because of long lead times and waiting lists for its planes
- Airbus, which makes wings for all its passenger jets in the UK, said that leaving both the EU’s single market and customs union immediately
- Saudi Arabia cannot progress from Group A even if they defeat Egypt in their final game on Monday
- Wednesday’s overall performance was much improved, yet a lack of penetrative passing was obvious