- Al-Falih told an energy event in India that it was time this balancing role was respected and acknowledged by the international community.
- He added that the Kingdom wanted to continue playing the global balancing role that it currently plays.
- Tanween encourages people to see something in a new way, try something they had not done before and explore their relationship to disruption
- Also Monday, the Israeli army ordered a nearby Palestinian school closed following alleged stone-throwing protests, firing tear gas and stun grenades to clear out the building.
- Over the weekend, a Palestinian woman was killed after being hit in the face with a stone thrown at her car.
- Museveni said he and the American rapper held “fruitful discussions”
- Uganda’s presidency released photos of a hoodie-wearing West meeting Museveni at the State House and exchanging gifts
- Khalid Al-Falih on Monday questioned what he described as the “hype” of the electric vehicle market
- Compared it to past misconceptions around the theory of peak oil
- The incident, which took place outside an Istanbul nightclub and reportedly left singer Berkay Sahin with a broken nose, has transfixed Turkey
- Turan said after the fight he went to the hospital where Berkay was being treated, clutching a gun and asking to be shot if the singer believed it was true he harassed his wife
- The government issued new criminal and civil codes this year that include regulations against the use, broadcast and publication of pornography
- Media rights groups have expressed concern at the blanket ban of website