- New initiative launched aims to secure food for 10 to 12 million people
- The program was announced by Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabiah, general supervisor of Saudi Arabia's King Salman Centre for Humanitarian Relief and Works
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The king will launch Waad Al-Shamaal, a new city aimed at boosting the country’s mining infrastructure
- Garcia Luna was once seen as a powerful ally in the American effort to thwart Mexican cartels from flooding the US market with cocaine and other illegal drugs. But he had also previously come under suspicion of taking bribes
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- His arrest involving a student protest for better road safety after a road accident in August had sparked criticism at home and abroad