- Fadi Mohammed Al-Batsh was gunned down by two men on a motorcycle outside a mosque in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur.
- Al-Batash had been living in Malaysia since 2012 and was teaching at the Universiti Kuala Lumpur British-Malaysian Institute.
- Thunderstorms and surface winds will affect Al-Bahah until 18:00 Saudi Arabia Standard Time (SAST).
- Students from Polytechnic University have been holed up on their campus since Thursday evading police.
- Murillo compared the protesters to "vampires demanding blood to feed their political agenda."
- "The implementation and execution of Vision 2030 will produce global companies for Saudi Arabia, and we can help in that process," said Citigroup CEO
- "The government has a lot on its plate and privatization takes a long time to set up. Privatization is one of those things that you only want to do once,”
- Two reporters, Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo, have been detained since December 12 on charges of violating the Official Secrets Act.
- Police Capt. Moe Yan Naing told a court that his superior had arranged for two policemen to meet the reporters and hand over documents described as “important secret papers” in order to entrap them.
- Manchester United come from behind to make FA Cup final.
- Mauricio Pochettino yet to win a trophy as manager.