- Saudi Arabia will introduce its first comprehensive bankruptcy law on Aug. 18
- The new rules have been drawn up to offer protection to creditors
- On Saturday, the military carried out its largest wave of airstrikes in Gaza since the 2014 war
- The military said several mortar shells were fired even after Hamas announced the cease-fire
- A retired psychologist Dr. Abdulrahman Al-Sobihi, 53, explains why the recent big changes in the Saudi Arabia have been accepted so easily.
- Umm Al-Qura instructor Abdulrahman Al-Haidari says what's even more amazing most of the Saudis who have taken up education abroad are returning to help in the Kingdom's modernization program.
- Saudi Arabia, Malaysia and Indonesia join forces to launch the “Makkah Road Initiative"
- It will help Hajj pilgrims to fast-track journeys to the Holy Land
- China National Offshore Oil Corp is willing to invest $3 billion in its existing oil and gas operation in Nigeria
- Other western oil companies, including ExxonMobil, operate in Nigeria through joint ventures with NNPC
- France overwhelmed Croatia 4-2 in the World Cup final at Moscow’s Luzhniki stadium
- Croatia fought hard for an hour but gradually ran out of steam after playing extra time in their three previous matches
- The indictment alleges that from around June 2016 the conspirators released tens of thousands of stolen emails and documents “using fictitious online personas, including ‘DCLeaks’ and ‘Guccifer 2.0.’.”
- Friday’s indictment was the first by Mueller that directly charges the Russian government with meddling in the election