- Iraq has conducted an air strike on three houses in the Syrian town of Hajin where Daesh leaders were meeting.
- 45 members of the militant group were killed in the strikes.
- The historic move is a huge step forward for businesswomen in the Saudi Arabia, says businesswoman
- A recent survey by the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce indicated that transportation was a major concern holding Saudi women back from joining the labor market
- At least 60 NGOS in four networks are working on a memorandum asking the state to protect activists
- More recently it brought in the death penalty for those who rape children under the age of 12 following a national outcry over the gang rape
- Romelu Lukaku drew level with Cristiano Ronaldo at the top of the World Cup goalscoring charts on Saturday
- Belgium captain Eden Hazard scored in either half, including an early penalty at the Spartak Stadium
- Tens of thousands of Egyptians have set social media alight with tweets on opposing hashtags, one calling on President Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi to resign and another praising his leadership
- Frustration deepened last week after Egypt’s national soccer team, competing in the World Cup for the first time since 1990, failed to advance after only two matches