- UN envoy Martin Griffiths flew to Sanaa for talks with Houthi leaders
- The international community is demanding that the Houthis halt all offensive operations
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The Rookie Test will take place on December 16 at the newly transformed ancient site into Formula E race track
- The list consists of a varied group of up-and-coming talent along with well-known faces
- UN estimates that more than 10,000 buildings were destroyed – or 80 percent of the city
- Raqqa was the capital of the Daesh group’s self-styled caliphate
- hey are accused of breaking laws that forbid people from disturbing religious harmony, and could be jailed for up to five years
- Issues related to race, religion and language are considered sensitive in Malaysia
- Japanese loans so far dwarf those of China, whose pledges for projects are still largely ideas
- Duterte has made a $180 billion infrastructure overhaul the centerpiece of his economic policy agenda, but people are looking for progress
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- Facebook has stumbled from one mess to another this year
- Zuckerberg defended his company against the broader wave of flak it has taken this year