- The state of emergency, which normally lasts three months, was extended seven times
- During last month’s presidential election campaign, which he won, Recep Tayyip Erdogan pledged that the state of emergency would end
- The missile was aimed at civilian populated areas, but the defense forces were able to intercept and destroy the projectile without any casualties
- The spokesperson said that “this hostile action by the Houthi militia proves the Iranian regime’s continued involvement in supporting the militia”
- A fast-track clearance for Indonesian Hajj pilgrims has been opened at Jakarta’s Soekarno Hatta airport
- The initiative comes as the first groups of pilgrims left from six Indonesian cities, including the capital
- Insulting the president is a crime punishable by up to four years in prison in Turkey
- Erdogan filed close to 2,000 lawsuits against people for alleged insults
- The government decided to hold open trial of ex-Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, his daughter and son-in-law, who were awarded jail terms by accountability court on July 6 in Avenfield properties corruption case
- The former ruling family faces two more corruption cases against them in Al-Azizia Steel Mill and Flagship Investment references pending verdict
- The Swedish mobile telecom gear maker has met an industry-wide downturn and mounting losses by sweeping cost cuts
- Bolstering investor optimism are expectations that Ericsson is on the cusp of a new cycle of network upgrades
- Former world No.1 without a Major victory in four years.
- McIlroy looking to play carefree as he goes in search of second Claret Jug.
- Pakistan’s leading English-language daily listed ten tips on differentiating rumors from fact
- WhatsApp had come under pressure from Indian authorities to put an end to the spread of rumors