- The shooter was believed to be a 29-year-old from the city who was set to be arrested on Tuesday morning
- A source in the government delegation said their side had released the names of 8,200 detainees
- The Houthi militia announced that the names of a total of 15,000 detainees and prisoners had been exchanged
- The first phase is scheduled for completion by 2021
- SPARK will localize more than 300 new industrial services and facilities and will have specialized training centers to cater to the huge influx of manpower
- The measure aimed to reassure the YPG, which Turkey considers a "terrorist" group but which is the spearhead of the international fight against the Daesh group
- Syria's long-oppressed Kurdish minority has established a semi-autonomous region in the north of the war-torn country
- Pakistan had previously been on a special watch list for religious freedom
- The downgrade means Pakistan could be hit with US sanctions, although Pompeo waived those penalties in the US national interest
- Das — a high-profile backer of Modi’s controversial 2016 move to scrap high-value currency notes, known as demonetization
- Tournament gets under way on Wednesday when Al-Ain take on Team Wellington at home.
- UAE midfielder sure his side can cause a few shocks.
- Another Silicon Valley company to face a security threat in the recent past was YouTube
- Facebook and police said everyone was safe