- The so-called “Law 10” allows the regime to acquire previously private property in which to create zoned developments, and to compensate the owners with shares in the new projects.
- Many of the displaced have lost the necessary paperwork, are struggling financially or may not learn of the legal requirements in time.
- MWL provided relief and health assistance to the neediest people in Yemen
- The campaign includes the distribution of 5,000 food baskets among Yemeni refugees in the governorate of Hajjah
- Bahrain FM says Qatar has made no effort to resolve the issues that first prompted the boycott
- Qatar has now issued a ban on all products from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt
- As Egypt’s Mohammad Salah contemplates watching the World Cup from the sidelines, the social media world has erupted with outrage and support for the footballing superstar
- Salah suffered the agonizing injury during the Champions League final on Saturday, when Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos took down the Liverpool attacker in the 31st minute of the match
- Video footage captures Ramos apparently laughing and smiling as a distressed Salah is walked off the pitch
- There's doubt over whether Salah will now be able to play in the World Cup