- Muslim World League to counter sectarianism with interfaith summit in Beirut
- Mohammed bin Abdulkarim Al-Issa said the interfaith summit had particular relevance because of the pernicious influence of Iran in the region
- The tribe’s ordeal began in 1996, when some of their members voiced support for Sheikh Khalifa Al-Thani
- Another member of the tribe twice lost his job at Qatar Petroleum, in 1999 and 2003, simply because he was a member of the Al-Ghufran tribe
- Lebanon fighter has been forced to call off title defense against Fres Oquendo.
- Two substances were founds in samples taken at a training camp on 31 August.
- It charges that job ads on Facebook targeted male users only
- Facebook lets advertisers target ads on the basis of gender and age, which is against the law in America