- The Moody’s report released on Wednesday maintained the Kingdom’s A1 rating
- The agency expects higher oil production to boost the Saudi economy
- ‘Law 10’ withdrawn, UN humanitarian aid chief Jan Egeland says
- The law was a major impediment to the return of millions of refugees and internally displaced people who fled their homes
- Jeddah mayor: The secretariat has signed partnership agreements with the private sector and institutions for initiatives to develop parks, buildings and pedestrian walkways
- The city has organized a number of cultural and recreational events for visitors to the parks
- The move will make the US ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, the main interlocutor with the Palestinian leadership
- Pro-Israel advocates hailed the decision, saying it confirmed the US recognized the whole of Jerusalem as part of Israel
- The Taliban have claimed responsibility for Thursday’s shooting in Kandahar
- The attack killed anti-Taliban strongman and police chief General Abdul Raziq
- E-commerce is growing at pace in populous Asia, driven by Chinese behemoth Alibaba Group and rival JD.com
- Boeing on Monday forecast air cargo traffic would double over the next 20 years
- Lebanon have made it to their first Asian Cup since 2000 and are up to 77th in world rankings.
- Oumari feels the Cedars have what it takes to upset a few of the big guns.
- Leftist candidate Fernando Haddad accused frontrunner Jair Bolsonaro of using WhatsApp to unleash fake news messages
- here are 120 million WhatsApp user accounts in Brazil, whose population is 210 million