- Col. Turki Al-Maliki: Houthi militia have launched more than 125 ballistic missiles towards Saudi Arabia's territories.
- Most of the missiles were intercepted by Saudi Arabia's air defence systems.
- Commander-in-Chief of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF): We have no problem if Arab forces joined the alliance and we will cooperate with them.
- President Trump previously proposed the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, but a final decision has not been made.
- Total relief provided by the Kingdom since the war began now stands at about $1billion
- Latest package announced by Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir at conference in Brussels
- Beijing hosted the first SCO Defense Ministers meeting after the organization was expanded in 2017 and added India and Pakistan as full members
- He said that presence of Daesh in Afghanistan is a source of insecurity for its neighbors
- China is suing US and EU at WTO
- Kingdom warns new rules are concerning
- James' 3-pointer buzzer beater puts Cavaliers within one victory of advancing in the Eastern Conference playoffs
- James finished with 44 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists.