photos 0 Special
- The Saudi-led coalition spokesperson Col. Turki Al-Malki stated on Saturday that a four-year old baby girl named Jamilah had been rescued
- The Joint Forces of the Coalition, represented by its Child Protection Unit, provided necessary medical care for the child
- On September 11, 2015, a crawler crane toppled over onto a crowded section at the Grand Mosque, killing 111 people and injuring 394.
- This time, the crane collapsed as an area not dedicated for prayer, and was far from visitors and worshippers.
Special 0 photos
- The Sairoon alliance led by the powerful Shiite leader Muqtada Al-Sadr won the May 12 election with 54 parliamentary seats.
- While Al-Sadr can not become prime minister, he is playing a key role in the talks.
- UAE cabinet announces the launch of an integrated visa system to attract talent and talent in all vital sectors of the national economy
- The Council also announced changes in the system of foreign ownership of companies in the country, which allows the acquisition of 100% of the global investors by the end of the year
- Squad of 28 to be based in Zurich
- Friendlies on the horizon against Italy and Peru