- A resident said the forces stormed the airport after fierce battles broke out early in the morning between coalition forces and Iran-aligned Houthi militants
- The Saudi-led coalition entered the main compound of Yemen’s Hodeidah airport earlier
- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The diversity of events the municipality provided this year offered plenty of choice to the capital’s residents and visitors.
- The garden of King Fahd Library which received visitors over the three days of Eid witnessed interactive and entertainment shows.
- Washington accuses UN Human Rights Council of bias against Israel.
- UN rights chief: "The thought that any state would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable".
- Analysts expect the group to discuss an increase in production of about 1 million barrels a day
- The officials were arriving in Vienna ahead of the official meeting Friday
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.