- US President Donald Trump pulled the US out of a 2015 nuclear accord with Iran, saying that the deal did not stop Iran from pursuing its nuclear ambitions and missile program.
- Iran has struggled to achieve financial benefits from the deal, partly because remaining unilateral US sanctions over its missile program deterred major Western investors from doing business with Tehran.
- Mariam Hamidaddin was one of 11 women from Europe and the Middle East taking part in the recent Women’s Euro-Arabian Polar Expedition, an initiative aimed to foster greater dialogue and inspire women to push their limits and fulfill their ambitions.
- Two weeks later and Hamidaddin still could not feel her fingertips. She struggles to cut a steak and needs help to tie her shoelaces. Medics say it could be months or even years before she fully recovers.
- Saudi Arabian Charge d’Affaires in Lebanon, Walid bin Abdullah Bukhari, held a Ramadan Iftar banquet at his residence in Al-Birzeh
- ebanese Prime Minister also delivered a speech in which he stressed the depth of relations between the two countries
- Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad is making good on his promises by replacing key government officials
- Anwar Ibrahim was speaking at a press conference with former Indonesian President Bacharudin Jusuf Habibie
- In 1996, when the United States tried to penalize foreign companies trading with Cuba, the EU forced Washington to back down by threatening retaliatory sanctions
- There were 5.2 million tweets that included the hashtag #RoyalWedding
- Squad of 28 to be based in Zurich
- Friendlies on the horizon against Italy and Peru