- Kurds of northern Syria face an “exponential threat” from Turkey while Western allies in the fight against Daesh remain silent — British MP
- The UN estimates 137,000 people left Afrin leaving only about 150,000 in the district. Only the Turkish Red Crescent and Turkish relief organizations can operate there
- The two-day forum begins on April 28
- Papers will be presented at the forum on government legislation and its impact on the reduction of industrial accidents
- Ghandour was fired a day after he said in parliament that Sudanese diplomats abroad had not been paid in months.
- Analysts say his sacking is not expected to derail ties between Khartoum and Washington.
- Suspension will be effective immediately
- Kim Jong Un said his country no longer needs to conduct nuclear tests
- Telegram has always attracted a mix of criticism and respect for its use of encryption to ensure its messages between users remain confidential.
- A Moscow court decided last week to block the app in Russia because it refused to hand over encryption keys to authorities.
- As a journalist, I don’t think there is any place more interesting in the region than Saudi Arabia: Arab News Editor in Chief
- Arab News will move away from being seen merely as a 'newspaper' to a whole array of new offerings
- The Frenchman revolutionised the game in England across all leagues, not just the Premier League.
- After initial success he found the going tough in the second half of his reign, but will still go down as an all-time great.