- New initiative launched aims to secure food for 10 to 12 million people
- The program was announced by Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabiah, general supervisor of Saudi Arabia's King Salman Centre for Humanitarian Relief and Works
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The council encouraged the Family Affairs Council to build partnerships with the nonprofit sector to implement its initiatives
- Staffan de Mistura said the UN welcomes “constructive and moderate suggestions” to change the list of the disputed 50 members
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- Several prominent Indians accused Jack Dorsey of ‘hate mongering’ against Brahmins
- Twitter India said the poster was handed to Dorsey by a Dalit activist