- Cyclone Mekunu hit the Yemeni island of Socotra Wednesday night, causing severe flooding and damage to houses
- Six boats lost, at least 11 people missing as cyclone Mekunu heads towards Oman
- The blast went off in the Bombay Bhel restaurant where 15 people were taken to hospital, three of them with critical injuries
- The two male suspects went into the restaurant and detonated their improvised explosive device, Peel Regional Police said
- The Saudi Royal Air Defense Force intercepted a ballistic missile headed towards Najran
- The missile was spotted at 00:39 Saudi time and was said to be fired by the Houthi militia in Yemen
- At least 65 senior Daesh leaders live in Hajjin.
- Hajjin is in Deir Ezzor province in eastern Syria, about 50 kilometers (just over 30 miles) from Iraq’s border.
- About 700,000 Rohingya have fled Myanmar’s Rakhine state since last August.
- Aid agencies and have expressed concern that the Rohingya will not be safe or be able to live freely if they return.
- The two ministers agreed that the foundations of the global oil market are currently strong and that all parties should make joint efforts to ensure market stability
- Al-Falih informed Bakri of his ongoing consultations with his counterparts from major OPEC oil producers, including the Russian Minister of Energy and the Minister of Energy of the UAE
- The Rockets head into Game 6 on Saturday night in Oakland one win away from knocking off the defending champions and advancing to the NBA Finals.
- After Game 6 on Saturday, the Rockets would host Game 7 on Monday if necessary.