- Iran has suggested in recent weeks that it could take military action in the Gulf to block other countries’ oil exports
- Tensions have ramped up between Iran and the US after Trump withdrew from a landmark multilateral nuclear deal in May
- Al-Ghufran tribe present their case in front of the international community to hold Qatar accountable
- The tribe revealed the crimes against humanity committed by Qatari authorities
- Special events will also take place throughout Jeddah where residents and visitors can visit the various parks, public squares, waterfront and beaches to get into the celebratory spirit.
- Saudi flags and green billboards, often bearing the face of King Salman and his son Crown Prince Mohammed, have gone up across Riyadh this week, and at night skyscrapers are flooded in green light — the national color.
- The boat was ferrying the refugees illegally to Cyprus
- Most were rescued by the Lebanese army but at least one child drowned
- Cite upcoming elections as reason for cancelation of high-levels talks with Pakistan
- PM Khan blasts New Delhi for its “arrogant and negative” response
- A mid-level delegation was due to travel to Washington ahead of Liu’s visit, but the trip has now been abandoned
- China added $60 billion of US products to its import tariff list as it retaliated against US duties on $200 billion of Chinese goods
- Hashmatullah Shahidi missed out on a maiden hundred by a mere three runs but still steered Afghanistan to a challenging 257-6
- Sky is currently trading at $20.57 a share — above Comcast’s latest offer price of $19.14
- Sky’s subscription base of 23 million and rights to English Premier League football make it one of Europe’s most profitable and powerful TV companies