- King Salman, who chaired the session at Al-Salam Palace in the Red Sea city, briefed the cabinet of his call with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
- The Cabinet also welcomed the decision issued by the Council of the Arab League at its Extraordinary Session at the level of Foreign Ministers held in Cairo
- Trump believes North Korean leader is willing to give up nukes amid fears about Kim's backpedaling.
- Trump: uncertainty of Korean talks due to a change in attitude after Kim had second meeting with the Chinese premier Xi Jinping.
- As strife-torn Yemen marks its unity day, thousands of Yemeni refugees in neighboring Djibouti say they have little to cheer about
- Perched strategically on the Horn of Africa, Djibouti is the only country in the world to welcome refugees from Yemen
- Leo Varadkar: “What I see now in the final days of this campaign is a tactic by the ‘No’ campaign to try and make out that there is some sort of alternative amendment that we could put into our constitution.”
- ‘No’ campaigners, which include more than half of the Fianna Fail parliamentary party, say the government’s proposals go too far.
- Merkel seeks common ground to ward off trade war
- Plans complicated by US policy moves
- Left-armer is fit after a knee injury
- 'He’s fine, he’s ready to go'