- Turkish Justice Minister Abdulhamit Gul says case of Jamal Khashoggi is being “thoroughly” investigated
- Vladimir Putin said Thursday that Russia would wait for the outcome of that investigation
- ‘Law 10’ withdrawn, UN humanitarian aid chief Jan Egeland says
- The law was a major impediment to the return of millions of refugees and internally displaced people who fled their homes
- Jeddah mayor: The secretariat has signed partnership agreements with the private sector and institutions for initiatives to develop parks, buildings and pedestrian walkways
- The city has organized a number of cultural and recreational events for visitors to the parks
- Mark Green was in Rome to tell Vatican officials about on-the-ground results from US development assistance to Iraq’s religious minorities
- Cardinal Sako had accused the US of failing to help rebuild Christian villages devastated by Daesh in Iraq
- Businessmen linked to Bolsonaro allegedly bankrolled the spread of fake news on the WhatsApp messaging service to benefit his candidacy
- Bolsonaro said any support of businessmen was voluntary
- The Moody’s report released on Wednesday maintained the Kingdom’s A1 rating
- he agency expects higher oil production to boost the Saudi economy
- Lebanon have made it to their first Asian Cup since 2000 and are up to 77th in world rankings.
- Oumari feels the Cedars have what it takes to upset a few of the big guns.
- Days after the surprise victory of President Donald Trump, CEO Mark Zuckerberg brushed off assertions that the outcome had been influenced by fictional news stories on Facebook
- Facebook offered reporters a peek into the war room to show off its improved ability to prevent foreign interference in the upcoming US midterm elections