0 Breaking News
- They start their engines and hit the roads throughout the Kingdom
- End of driving ban is crowning achievement so far of Saudi Vision 2030
- The General Security has already reported that it will be providing the required provisions for female drivers in Saudi Arabia.
- Private insurance company Najm, in partnership with the General Department of Traffic, has hired 40 women and trained them to respond to road accidents involving female drivers.
- Erdogan has just under 53 percent in the presidential poll while Ince, of the secular Republican People’s Party (CHP), was on 31 percent, state-run Anadolu news agency said, based on a 96 percent vote count
- The pro-Kurdish Peoples’ Democratic Party (HDP) was polling 11 percent, well over the 10 percent minimum threshold needed to win 46 seats, which would make it the second largest opposition party in the new chamber
- The dollar was being offered for as much as 87,000 rials, compared to around 75,500 on Thursday
- The currency has been sliding for months because of a weak economy
- After mocking censors working over time to delete comparisons of President Xi Jinping with the cartoon bear, comedian John Oliver and now the website of TV giant HBO have fallen victim to China’s censorship machine
- HBO joins a long list of Western media outlets that have had their websites blocked in China including The New York Times, Facebook, and Twitter