- Thunderstorms and surface winds will affect Al-Bahah until 18:00 Saudi Arabia Standard Time (SAST).
- Most embassies left Tripoli in 2014 when heavy fighting broke out between rival factions.
- Only a few embassies came back when a UN-backed administration took office in 2016.
- Telegram has always attracted a mix of criticism and respect for its use of encryption to ensure its messages between users remain confidential.
- A Moscow court decided last week to block the app in Russia because it refused to hand over encryption keys to authorities.
- Two reporters, Wa Lone and Kyaw Soe Oo, have been detained since December 12 on charges of violating the Official Secrets Act.
- Police Capt. Moe Yan Naing told a court that his superior had arranged for two policemen to meet the reporters and hand over documents described as “important secret papers” in order to entrap them.
- Fawad Alam is a seasoned player, but the players we selected are also equally good and have been scoring continuously as well, says Pakistani skipper
- Former test opener Ramiz Raja claims there are flaws in Alam’s batting technique