- Kingdom developing tourism sector as part of economic diversification strategy
- Vision 2030 foresees 1.2 million new tourist jobs by 2030
- The number of job opportunities is expected to increase to 1.2 million by the year 2020.
- The Saudi government has allocated SR5 billion to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques’ program.
- KSRelief has carried out more than 200 relief programs and projects had been carried out by the center in Yemen
- Yemeni government bewails world silence on abuses committed by Iranian-backed Houthi militia
- Capital increase follows three years of negotiations
- Increase of $7.5 billion for main institution and $5.5 billion for IFC
- Victory marks Eliud Kipchoge's third victory in the London Marathon
- Home favorite Mo Farah has to settle for third