- Etidal, the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology, shows its work in combating extremist ideology
- Cardinal Tauran says the world's two biggest enemies are "extremism and ignorance"
- The commission has submitted a strategy for the development of national tourism in KSA
- It is impossible to separate tourism from culture and heritage: Prince Sultan
- Saudi Arabia plans to open nearly 350 cinemas, with more than 2,500 screens, by 2030
- Movie theaters are expected to contribute more than $24 billion to the Saudi economy and create more than 30,000 jobs by 2030
- France's right-wing opposition say the bill is too soft but left-wing parties and NGOs have branded it repressive
- France received a record 100,000 asylum applications last year, bucking the general trend in Europe, where the number of asylum seekers halved between 2016 and 2017