- British foreign secretary Boris Johnson criticized the council’s controversial Agenda Item 7, a permanent fixture on the schedule exclusively devoted to discussing rights abuses in the Palestinian Territories.
- Johnson noted however that the council had an important role to play in “the Israeli-Palestinian conflict under the right agenda item.”
- Tariffs proposed for crude oil, coal and other energy projects.
- China is the largest Asian customer for US crude.
- Questioned on his ties to the far-right CasaPound movement, Spada suddenly lunged and headbutted the reporter, breaking his nose, before pulling out a cosh, hitting him and chasing him down the street.
- The Spada clan is notoriously violent. Seven members of the family were sentenced to a combined 56 years in jail in October 2017, and Roberto’s brother Carmine was ordered to serve 10 years in 2016 for extortion and mafia association.