- The missile was fired from the Yemeni city of Saadah, targeting residential areas occupied by civilians.
- Houthi militia fired the missile at the city of Jazan in Saudi Arabia.
- His appointments during the three days include a series of high-level meetings with his Emirati counterparts
- The UAE and China established diplomatic relations in November 1984
- The program will start this autumn with the last unit to be delivered by 2022
- The contract will generate 6,000 direct and indirect jobs for five years
- Each year, two to three million people who are able to undertake the journey descend on Islam’s holiest city to deepen their faith and cleanse themselves of their sins.
- This year, 5,800 Muslims from the Philippines will make the trip, according to Omar Mandia, chief administrative officer at the Office of the Hajj Attache, National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF).
- ‘Ride-sharing is prohibited by law in Japan. I can’t believe there is still such a stupid country’
- SoftBank and its nearly $100 billion Vision Fund have invested in ride-sharing firms Uber, Didi, Ola and Grab, as well as in other technology companies
- Four new websites will be created under The Independent branding
- The sites will be operated by the Saudi Research and Marketing Group