- The UAE civil aviation authority says fighter jets flew “dangerously close” to a UAE civilian jet
- Authorities say threatening the safety and well-being of civilian travelers in any way is a “completely unacceptable act”
- Haddad said: “Abadi remains the single strongest contender but not strong enough to win anything close to a majority.”
- The paramilitary chief ditched his civilian clothes in favor of military fatigues in 2014, to rally efforts against an ascendant Daesh.
- The high court has never decided the legal merits of the travel ban.
- The challengers have argued the policy was motivated by Trump’s enmity toward Muslims.
- Debt restructurings on the rise, but below crisis levels
- Central Bank of the UAE has raised interest rates four times since last March
- Waleed Al-Hosani has been Arabian Gulf League CEO for 18 months
- Al-Hosani's vision for the league includes making attending matches more appealing to fans