Breaking News 0
- Syrian state media said on Sunday that Israeli rockets had hit a Syrian military position near Nairab airport
- Strikes caused only "material damage"
- Trump describes the European Union, a bloc of nation’s that includes many of America’s closest allies, as a “foe,” particularly on trade.
- He said Russia is a foe “in certain respects” and that China is a foe “economically ... but that doesn’t mean they are bad.
- Clinical coding licenses and standards will be included in unified national standards for accreditation of health facilities
- The training program aims to improve the quality of health care and control expenditure
- Regime forces fired more than 800 missiles at an area between northern Daraa and the Quneitra countryside
- In Daraa, the evacuation deal will hand over areas held by the fighters for years back to regime control
- The health ministry said the overall condition for the players and coach was normal
- Saman was widely hailed as a hero but the boys, aged 11 to 16, were only told about his death on Saturday
- Over 1,500 exhibitors and 100,000 trade visitors are expected to attend this week’s airshow
- Farnborough and the Paris Airshow — held on alternate years — have accounted for around 30 percent of annual commercial business
- France overwhelmed Croatia 4-2 in the World Cup final at Moscow’s Luzhniki stadium
- Croatia fought hard for an hour but gradually ran out of steam after playing extra time in their three previous matches
- The indictment alleges that from around June 2016 the conspirators released tens of thousands of stolen emails and documents “using fictitious online personas, including ‘DCLeaks’ and ‘Guccifer 2.0.’.”
- Friday’s indictment was the first by Mueller that directly charges the Russian government with meddling in the election