- Etidal, the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology, shows its work in combating extremist ideology
- Cardinal Tauran says the world's two biggest enemies are "extremism and ignorance"
- Saudi Arabia plans to open nearly 350 cinemas, with more than 2,500 screens, by 2030
- Movie theaters are expected to contribute more than $24 billion to the Saudi economy and create more than 30,000 jobs by 2030
- Ramin Hossein Panahi was arrested last June for alleged membership in the Kurdish nationalist group Komala.
- Three United Nations human rights experts warned that executing Panahi “would be unconscionable.”
- Biggest cinema rollout yet in Kingdom
- Plan will create 3,000 jobs