- The plan involves sending specialized medical teams to the port city
- The army took control of Hodeidah’s airport on Saturday
- There has been criticism of the truce, during which the Taliban freely entered cities.
- The government-appointed High Peace Council (HPC) said it had been in direct contact with Taliban leaders since the truce began.
- Selahattin Demirtas, who has been in detention for close to 20 months on security charges and faces a sentence of up to 142 years if convicted
- One of Turkey’s best-known politicians, he has had to run his campaign mostly through social media
- New Delhi scrapped a $500 million deal for Israel’s Spike Anti-Tank Guided Missile. Israel had agreed to transfer the technology to India, and had set up a factory in a venture with an Indian company
- Modi wants the country to decrease its reliance on foreign firms, reduce its import bill and manufacture equipment in-house
- $2 trillion in global emerging market funds
- Saudi bluechips set to gain from inflows
- Besides Brazil and Germany, Argentina were held to a 1-1 draw by Iceland on Saturday and Spain and Portugal played to a 3-3 draw on Friday.
- Rights groups frequently film Israeli soldiers on duty in the occupied West Bank, documentation the organizations say is necessary to expose abuse by the military
- A ministerial committee which oversees legislation voted to approve the bill on Sunday