Update 0 photos
- The arrival was heavy on pomp, with nearly 500 US service-members from all five military branches participating in the ceremonial welcome.
- Pomp and ceremony aside, Trump and Macron disagree on some fundamental issues. A prime dividing point is the multinational Iran nuclear deal.
- The Privatization Program is one of 12 key elements of the Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030
- The program is aimed at increasing job opportunities for Saudi nationals
- Lebanon's independent Sabaa party talks about exploitation of positions and money.
- Several young men from the Sabaa party demonstrated on Tuesday outside the Ministry of Interior.
- Some groups called for "dictator" Ortega and his wife to step down, yelling "Out! Out!"
- Mass street protests are rare in Nicaragua, where the army maintains a very tight grip on public order.
- “Factors like the region’s stability, attractive investment opportunities and low-tax environment are seen as the main drivers behind the growing confidence in the region’s economy.”
- Among the most optimistic were respondents in the UAE, with 57 percent of those surveyed saying they thought the overall outlook was improving.
- Aleksandr Kogan teaches at Cambridge University
- Kogan was behind the app that allowed consulting firm Cambridge Analytica to farm data
- Liverpool move onto 38 goals for this season’s competition — 11 more than any other team
- Salah is now on 43 goals for the season in all competitions