Update 0 photos
- Witness says he saw the van and that the driver appeared to have been targeting people
- The incident occurred as Cabinet ministers from the G7 countries were gathered in Toronto to discuss a range of international issues in the run-up to the G7 meeting near Quebec City in June
- Yemen's armed Houthi movement fired two ballistic missiles at a Saudi Aramco facility in the southern city of Jazan
- No casualties or damage to property was reported
- UAE donates over $50mn to reconstruct Mosul’s Great Mosque of Al-Nuri
- The five-year project aims to give hope to Iraqi youths
- Human Rights Watch warned of a wider humanitarian crisis if North Sinai continued to be cut off from the Egyptian mainland, saying the army’s actions “border on collective punishment.”
- Air strikes and raids have killed scores of suspected militants, the military says, as it imposes curfews and tight movement restrictions around towns in North Sinai.
- The new capital structure — which will feature a mixture of unsecured bank and bond financing — will aid the company’s continued growth into Saudi Arabia.
- The company first secured a foothold in the Kingdom in 2016 after acquiring a 70 percent stake in As Salama Hospital in Al-Khobar.
- Internet-streaming giant says it is looking to boost production in the Middle East
- Netflix said it is filming its first Arabic series 'Jinn' later this year
- Young Scottish star was very impressive during Liverpool's 5-1 aggregate destruction of Man City in last-eight clash.
- Robertson refuses to take Roma lightly after their shock victory over Barcelona in the last round.