- US President Donald Trump has set a May 12 deadline for the Europeans to “fix” the 2015 agreement that provides for curbs to Iran’s nuclear program in exchange for relief from financial sanctions
- Zarif told reporters in New York that Iran is not seeking to acquire a nuclear bomb, but that Tehran’s “probable” response to a US withdrawal would be to restart production of enriched uranium
- The king praised the Prince Abdul Aziz and the ministry for these 'outstanding achievements"
- The number of road traffic accidents decreased by 19.7 percent
- Haddad said: “Abadi remains the single strongest contender but not strong enough to win anything close to a majority.”
- The paramilitary chief ditched his civilian clothes in favor of military fatigues in 2014, to rally efforts against an ascendant Daesh.
- The high court has never decided the legal merits of the travel ban.
- The challengers have argued the policy was motivated by Trump’s enmity toward Muslims.
- Debt restructurings on the rise, but below crisis levels
- Central Bank of the UAE has raised interest rates four times since last March
- Waleed Al-Hosani has been Arabian Gulf League CEO for 18 months
- Al-Hosani's vision for the league includes making attending matches more appealing to fans